Hello hello my friends how are you all doing? Well I am glad this work week is coming to an end. As you all know we moved into our new house and like all new home owners hubby and I have been planning and re-planning all our renovation projects. I love working on that stuff and so look forward to the weekends for that.
Anyhow with a busy weekend and a busier week coming up I wanted to share a simple breakfast recipe with you so you don’t forget to eat healthy while still being busy. This is a breakfast item that you can plan for your next week or simply make it a mid day snack for all the busy days when you need some extra energy. This week we bring to you Coco Chia Pudding with Berry Nanaicecream! My mouth is already watering writing this post and I hope I have tempted you enough. So without further ado, lets dive into the recipe –
For the cocoa chia pudding:
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. cocoa powder
sweetener of choice
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Place the milk, vanilla, and cocoa into the blender and add sweetener to taste (about 2 servings worth).
2. Blend until cocoa is completely incorporated.
3. Pour milk mixture into a jar and add the chia seeds. Stir well, making sure that all the seeds are moistened.
4. Refrigerate overnight, Just before serving mix well to remove any lumps and add more milk if mixture is too thick.
For the frozen berry smoothie:
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 frozen banana
7 frozen strawberries
a splash of almond milk
1. Add blueberries, banana, and strawberries into the blender.
2. Blend until ice cream like consistency is reached.
3. Add frozen berry smoothies to your cocoa chia jar and top it with pom seeds and hemp hearts.
Hope you enjoy making this recipe and let us know how you liked it!