It’s the weekly recipe time again! Hope you are all enjoying our wide variety of weekly recipes. As usual, we would love to hear from you about what you like about our recipes and what kinds of cuisines or recipes you would like to see in the future.
Well without further ado, we bring to you the simple, yet delicious Blueberry pancakes. Today’s breakfast recipe is intended for a weekend or a day when you have a little bit of time to spend in the kitchen. This is not something you quickly put together, but something you spend time making and then savour bite by bite. This also makes for a great breakfast in bed recipe..All of you planning for a father’s day surprise for your dads, make a note!
Alright then, go ahead and checkout our recipe and let us know how you liked it!
For the Mini – Blueberry Pancakes:
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 cup whole milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 egg
- few drops of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries (plus more for topping)
- cooking spray
- cookie cutter
- maple syrup
- Heat heavy skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- In a another bowl, mix milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients. Stir gently to combine. Add more milk if needed. Stir in blueberries. Check to make sure batter is not too thick add more milk if needed.
- Place the cookie cutter on skillet and spray oil inside cutter and spoon in couple of tablespoons of batter. Let it cook for a minute, once lightly browned remove the ring and turn the pancake to fry on both sides until golden.
- Stack three or more pancakes, add blueberries on top and serve with warm maple syrup.