Looking to add some fibre to your diet today? Here is a quick bowl of everything fibrous and crunchy. I have put this bowl of simple vegan salad with some of my favorite veggies. You can add more veggies depending on your taste. This is a quick and tasty way of getting that dose of veggies for the day. Try it out and let me know how you liked it!
For the salad: Serves 1
- 1 large avocado diced into cubes
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- handful of cilantro or parsley leaves (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp honey (or other sweetener), to taste
- salt and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients under salad.
- Whisk all ingredients under dressing in a bowl, adjust seasoning as required.
- Add all the vegetables into glass jar and pour the dressing on top. Close the lid, shake well to let the ingredients coat with the dressing.
- Top with sliced green onions, sesame seeds and Enjoy!
Feel free to leave your comments below 🙂