Eggs are packed with proteins and good cholesterol and make a great addition to your breakfast. It is a powerhouse of an ingredient and goes well with many veggies. For this salad, I’ve added radishes to go with chopped eggs and a simple dressing to go with it. Again, like most of my recipes, this one is a quick fix for your busy schedule. Try it and let me know what you liked about it!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 bunch chives sliced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper
- 4 slices bread/pita/baguette
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, radishes, and chives with ½ cup Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, and salt & pepper. Taste, then add more seasonings as desired.
- To assemble, spread egg salad on toasted slice of bread, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle cracked black pepper and celery frond (if using). Serve!